Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Blitzkrieg Football is Back!"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Blitzkrieg Football is Back!

By rwakeley24/3/2018 22:48Sat Mar 24 22:48:48 2018In response to Re: YES!!!

Views: 3105

Perfect timing - It's been in hibernation for a while. One nagging doubt, with the injuries, was could we re-discover the devastation we had early season. There's our emphatic YES!!! That Blitzkrieg 10 minutes of havoc, not forgetting the in-evitable last minute goal. A couple of their midfield were struggling physically after 20 minutes. Today has gotten me thinking what was the specific catalyst or whether it was a culmination of factors producing a perfect storm. With the worst of the bad weather, hopefully behind us, we can push on. The timing was beyond perfect.
Shout-out to the lad Hammond, thought he was targeted at Staines and today bounced back admirably. Josh has a 1 in 2 strike-rate in the league - so he's another string to our bow. The real star for me today, the lad Corcoran. Hendon for me look quite unique in some much as each player has a clear definable role. There is an onus on individual responsibility. It looks pronounced. It's become increasingly apparent. It's German-esque efficiency. This guy McCann - German ancestry - back on my Liverpool theory.
Vorsprung Durch Technik! - However we slice it - We've got our mojo back!
The timing is exquisite - make the most of it - fantastic performance!