Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: well every board needs a philosopher"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: well every board needs a philosopher

By PF13/2/2018 10:58Tue Feb 13 10:58:05 2018In response to Talking to myself....

Views: 2585

...and you have that crown well and truly worn. I always read your posts to the end. Always starting with a "here we go...get your brain in gear son" thought to myself before I start reading. I can't pretend I always fully understand what you're saying or implying with your wise words. Plenty of it goes right above my head haha but I still read it. Your thoughts are always a bit "out there" and looking beyond the basic "yeah were great we were shit" stuff lol. Your analysis I always find somewhat OTT for a mere 7th tier football team. You analyse us like we were a Champions League outfit about to play Juve tonight. I'm not criticizing that btw. I'm just pointing that out. I think it's very good that a team or board which has like maybe 10 or so fairly regular posters has an individual who philosophizes so epically( is that a word even) as you do. Keep going Mr Wakeley even though I don't always follow. I still read and try to educate myself a little and have been educated indeed.