Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "There are games you have to win"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

There are games you have to win

By rwakeley4/2/2018 02:24Sun Feb 4 02:24:29 2018

Views: 2400

Subsequently you need winners. Overall, I thought Niko was the overriding difference. Quality. I've neglected that lad in my drunken states. I can't escape today's synopsis without overlooking the lad Arthur Lee. His Churchilian style tattoos aside. Trench war-fare Somme like in the mud, endemic of his credentials. It's his environment. Ryan Wharton-esque. Casey and Big Dave dug deep.
I believe today was more about how individuals responded to a man, to the cause, rather than that of the overall execution. I thought today was revealing into the makings of those young men on the field today. An insight into their frame of mind. The characters of those lads. And I do believe it was quite revealing. Football, tactics debates aside. You look at Niko, Arthur, Casey, Big Dave et all, there's a lot to debate footballing side, following Tuesday night however in that context, that is one hell of a response.
We have our own in-house regiment. Proud of you lads - and you should be very proud of you accomplishments to. Now keep going.

• Collapse threadThere are games you have to win by rwakeley4/2/2018 02:24Sun Feb 4 02:24:29 2018view thread