Re: Sutton Away - Cheap travel available
Game is on Saturday 13th January at 3pm (as per the news item on the website posted shortly after the draw!)
Those who are more likely to travel by Thameslink, please note there is a reduced service north of Blackfriars on the day of the game, although all stations are being served. Those who have travelcard season tickets or use Oyster - Sutton is inside the travelcard zones.
About as tough a draw as we could get - away to a side challenging for promotion to the Football League. Wouldn't expect a huge crowd - they got just under 600 on Saturday against Truro in the previous round.
Will get full details of admission prices etc onto the website once everything has been agreed between the two clubs - hopefully later this week.
Edited by SteveHFC at 18:14:58 on 18th December 2017
- Sutton by rwakeley18/12/2017 14:01Mon Dec 18 14:01:23 2017view thread
- Re: Sutton by Amber SUFC20/12/2017 16:23Wed Dec 20 16:23:31 2017
- Sutton Away - Cheap travel available by jimsredwhiteandgreen18/12/2017 16:38Mon Dec 18 16:38:07 2017
- Re: Sutton Away - Cheap travel available by SteveHFC18/12/2017 17:52Mon Dec 18 17:52:33 2017
- Re: Sutton Away - Cheap travel available by PF19/12/2017 12:04Tue Dec 19 12:04:21 2017
- Re: Sutton Away - Cheap travel available by John Rogers19/12/2017 13:25Tue Dec 19 13:25:56 2017
- Re: Sutton Away by Dorset Don18/12/2017 18:52Mon Dec 18 18:52:51 2017