I'd go as far as saying the first half was as good as I've seen us play, not just under Gary, but at any time over the last 20 years. The cross from Zak and header from Dave was just absolute true quality. My only disappointment - other than the fact we dropped two points - was that we resorted to firing the ball up field, which meant Dulwich regained possession, rather than trying to keep hold of the ball.
It's a sign of how far we've come this season that we've come away disappointed last night, but as has been said, a return of 4 points from the two games against the current league leaders, and a side who are the best footballing side in the division (anyone who tells me Billericay play good football needs their head read) is something to be proud of, particularly with such a young side.
I'm absolutely certain we'll learn lessons from last night and from the last few minutes on Saturday as we go on through the season.
Big game Saturday that I'm missing, but if we play like we did for most of the game last night, Slough are going to have to work very hard to get a result.
- Tonight by dw22/11/2017 00:13Wed Nov 22 00:13:27 2017view thread
- Re: Tonight by John Rogers22/11/2017 09:23Wed Nov 22 09:23:33 2017
- Re: Tonight by SteveHFC22/11/2017 10:09Wed Nov 22 10:09:49 2017
- Re: Tonight-ish by rwakeley22/11/2017 17:32Wed Nov 22 17:32:39 2017
- Re: Tonight-ish by dw22/11/2017 23:31Wed Nov 22 23:31:52 2017
- Re: Tonight-ish by Rainham don22/11/2017 23:46Wed Nov 22 23:46:34 2017