Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: I am extremely disappointed...."

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: I am extremely disappointed....

By rwakeley13/11/2017 18:14Mon Nov 13 18:14:26 2017In response to I am extremely disappointed....

Views: 2637

Firstly, for Steve, let's hope the lads progress another round for you.
I've just spent some a while looking at this crew. Uncanny similarities, the club, new grounds, artificial playing surfaces, the young managers into the hot seat following playing careers cut early. Like ourselves, they look to have a very good manager. They've done well on higher gates and are experiencing in the FA Cup what I personally believe is not a pipe dream for ourselves. They are dynamic, good signings, players aged around the mid-twenties already established, a mix of youth and experience.
I don't really care who we get. On our day, if we fire, we can frighten anybody. It's a taste of what the run of the mill day at SJP could become.
We have everything to gain - I have had a slight problem of late, due to the perceived standard of opposition. Slough, again of late, demolished sides, without possibly being fully stretched.
The one question I've had all season. How good is this side? This may shed some light on it.
Small matters of Burgess act 2 and Dulwich first, (and Grays)!
Enjoy these times.