Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Kingstonian "

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Kingstonian

By rwakeley5/11/2017 11:23Sun Nov 5 11:23:54 2017In response to Re: Kingstonian

Views: 2767

Bad head, self inflicted, need trophy win to feel better. Very impressive performance from the K's. Numbers 7&8 top notch. Despite going undefeated of late we are way off our 'A' game. We can't deny we lack bite in the middle and yesterday our faults were exposed. We lost all the physical confrontations. 10 wins 6 losses is it now? There's something going on here bigger picture rather than just yesterday. It could be deceiving. I don't slate individuals, I don't think that's appropriate but I do have question marks over one or two.
Our style of play warrants everybody to function, even the comparisons in the keepers distribution yesterday was tangible. We need an injection boost weather something coming back or something fresh. Comfortably defeating teams maybe masking weaknesses. The first home loss mantra maybe making the waters somewhat murky. I do think it is somewhat difficult to draw conclusions at present. Hardly a crisis by any stretch of the imagination - but it is feeling uncomfortable. Mercury is in retrograde kinda feel - our stars appear to be going backwards when there not. Like my hangover it will blow over.