Personally, I'm delighted with the draw. I think it's a good match up. Home and competitive - a real chance to progress. A prospective giant-killing at SJP would really cement our fortress mentality and keep everyone on their toes. In-beaten in 5.
Thanks for highlighting the Edgware scenario, nearly jumped in with a compulsive train ticket purchase - not like I've ever done that before!
- Hendon v Kings Langley by johnnybaker29/10/2017 18:08Sun Oct 29 18:08:46 2017view thread
- Re: Hendon v Kings Langley by SteveHFC29/10/2017 18:24Sun Oct 29 18:24:30 2017
- Re: Hendon v Kings Langley by rwakeley29/10/2017 19:45Sun Oct 29 19:45:57 2017
- FA Trophy impact by rwakeley29/10/2017 23:30Sun Oct 29 23:30:39 2017
- Burgess Hill by rwakeley30/10/2017 13:33Mon Oct 30 13:33:27 2017
- Re: Burgess Hill by SteveHFC30/10/2017 18:12Mon Oct 30 18:12:22 2017
- Re: Burgess Hill - Underlying aquese by rwakeley12/11/2017 01:27Sun Nov 12 01:27:10 2017
- Re: Burgess Hill - Underlying aquese by David B12/11/2017 13:42Sun Nov 12 13:42:31 2017
- Re: Burgess Hill by johnnybaker13/11/2017 09:41Mon Nov 13 09:41:46 2017
- Shock news from the FA – Hendon have a home draw by David B13/11/2017 12:39Mon Nov 13 12:39:15 2017
- Re: Shock news from the FA – Hendon have a home dr… by rwakeley13/11/2017 13:04Mon Nov 13 13:04:20 2017