I actually don't care how we played tonight
First of all - We should banish all talk of the play-offs and concentrate on the issues such as the Burgers and the Bovril. Not tried either this season. I presume the Bovril is full of beefy goodness!
Secondly - Rotation, rotation, rotation. The main take-away, the line-up. Strength in depth, a strong bench gives the Gaffer selection options.
Thirdly - Another clean sheet - And a very impressive result. Needham always tough. Reminded of the lad Ingram who posed problems last time out.
Final thought - What a truly remarkable set of lads we've got. Grinding out results like these are the real benchmark. I looked back at our epic season 2014-15. Same time, we are actually one point worse off! Aided by going unbeaten in (only) the final 17 league games, winning 12!
Results like tonight shows we are made of the right stuff.
Extremely well done to everybody.
- I actually don't care how we played tonight by rwakeley17/10/2017 22:05Tue Oct 17 22:05:40 2017view thread
- Re: I actually don't care how we played tonight by John Rogers18/10/2017 00:01Wed Oct 18 00:01:15 2017
- Re: I actually don't care how we played tonight by rwakeley18/10/2017 11:09Wed Oct 18 11:09:19 2017
- Re: I actually don't care how we played tonight by embee18/10/2017 09:26Wed Oct 18 09:26:44 2017
- Re: I actually don't care how we played tonight by ChrisHFC18/10/2017 23:33Wed Oct 18 23:33:00 2017