Not my best work - who cares! Tongue in cheek (upper right)
Ode to Billericay!
Upon arrival last season I stopped off at a pub called The Rising Sun
Since then we've all been subjected to the clubs antics in 'The Current Bun'
The pub has apparently been shut down, so now it's a pint in The Railway
For the sake of Billericay Town FC, I hope things don't end the same way
When you arrive, before you even start to look around
You have to pay a bloody fiver to park at their ground
Then to get in you have to purchase a ticket up-front
Struggling with the last line, blah, blah, something, publicity stunt...(I have a different un-printable line)
Someone's splashed some paint on a wall forming a type of fresco
Thought bubbles emanating from the owners head depicting a deluded manifesto
Part of it apparently shows the Chairman in bed with his missus
Why not? He's only thinking football instead of hugs and kisses!
We all know you don't treat your woman like she's a complete bitch
Maybe he's right and we could do with Cheerleaders on the pitch
I know what your thinking, What if Alex and I dressed up like a couple of tarts?
Short skirts, pom poms, texting the players, then becoming their sweethearts
Of course, I have no beef with Mr Tamplin and this is all tongue in cheek
I wish Billericay all the best as with any club, just not on this particular week
Those fans of whom (like me) poke fun are naturally accused of jealousy
Maybe, but we follow clubs where actual survival underpins our mentality
So when did we last turn up at an away ground and see a parked Ferrarri?
Entering the home dressing room must be akin to going on a Sarfari
Destroying R Kelly's "The Worlds Greatest" as a pre-match song and dance
Singing "I'm a lion down in the jungle" I'd bust out laughing and wet my pants!
Who knew Essex girls would be attracted to ex-Premier League stars
The Chairman has recently set the tone by customising his own cars
Last time I highlighted the toilets as a taste of things to come
Wouldn't it be bloody marvellous if we went there on Saturday AND actually won!
We can do this!
Edited by rwakeley at 18:54:07 on 5th October 2017
- Live Commentary Tonight by John Rogers3/10/2017 09:22Tue Oct 3 09:22:55 2017view thread
- Hopefully! by John Rogers3/10/2017 12:11Tue Oct 3 12:11:52 2017
- Post Enfield Conclusions (if any) by rwakeley3/10/2017 22:14Tue Oct 3 22:14:01 2017
- Re: Post Enfield Conclusions (if any) by SteveHFC3/10/2017 22:35Tue Oct 3 22:35:08 2017
- Re: Post Enfield Conclusions (if any) by BryanR4/10/2017 10:25Wed Oct 4 10:25:57 2017
- Re: Post Enfield Conclusions (if any) by dw5/10/2017 00:27Thu Oct 5 00:27:41 2017
- Blockheads! by rwakeley5/10/2017 18:52Thu Oct 5 18:52:40 2017