I think that is a great point with regards to our age and development and we should only get better. To be fair to Folkestone they were useful. As for the games we've lost, I think it's fair to say we could have conceivably won them all. It's a snatching defeat from the jaws of victory scenario. I'm in the glass half full camp.
We've been starved of entertainment, now it's come, no-one more than I have probably gotten a tad carried away - we maybe all looking for problems where few exist.
None of which detracts from the fact we have a great set of lads.
- Anfield-itis by rwakeley24/9/2017 01:17Sun Sep 24 01:17:48 2017view thread
- Re: Anfield-itis by SteveHFC24/9/2017 09:42Sun Sep 24 09:42:05 2017
- Re: Anfield-itis by rwakeley24/9/2017 10:37Sun Sep 24 10:37:54 2017
- Re: Anfield-itis by John Rogers24/9/2017 18:04Sun Sep 24 18:04:51 2017
- Paying the penalty by rwakeley25/9/2017 15:29Mon Sep 25 15:29:05 2017