The bookies have Wingate as faves to go through but to me the tie is totally in the balance. All three results are possible at 90 minutes. By the way is there extra time or do we go straight to pens? I guess it's an extra 30 but I'll stand corrected if I'm wrong. As for the match I think the momentum lies with us. They'll be a bit miffed at this replay having nearly won the game. I think their mindset might be a bit dubious and ours more positive.
It's all about who wants it more really and is the more clinical with their chances. I can't see a high scoring affair and it never seems to be the case with W&F anyway. The way they set up to be compact and strong doesn't make for free flowing football most of the time. To be honest I can see another 1-1 draw at 90 and then a possible winner in extra time for the lads if we can provide a bit of magic. It's probably best we don't get anywhere near pens though! If it goes to pens we're doomed as everyone knows we can't score pens for toffee! I really believe we are the better footballing side but they seem to do most things quite well but not spectacularly. Should make for an interesting battle again anyway. Alas I won't be there tonight but I hope the ones that go have a good night and see the Greens earn a trip to Hemel in the next round.
- FA Cup - Wingate & Finchley by PF2/9/2017 19:54Sat Sep 2 19:54:07 2017view thread
- Re: FA Cup - Wingate & Finchley by SteveHFC2/9/2017 21:03Sat Sep 2 21:03:26 2017
- Re: FA Cup - Wingate & Finchley by dw2/9/2017 23:41Sat Sep 2 23:41:12 2017
- Re: FA Cup - Wingate & Finchley by rwakeley3/9/2017 00:46Sun Sep 3 00:46:54 2017
- Re: Replay by PF5/9/2017 15:43Tue Sep 5 15:43:32 2017
- Re: 2 zip at the mo by PF5/9/2017 20:39Tue Sep 5 20:39:10 2017
- Re: 2 zip at the mo by SteveHFC5/9/2017 23:41Tue Sep 5 23:41:04 2017
- Re: 2 zip at the mo by PF6/9/2017 10:41Wed Sep 6 10:41:24 2017
- Gutted but proud by jimsredwhiteandgreen6/9/2017 13:46Wed Sep 6 13:46:06 2017
- Re: Gutted but proud by Mike Cox6/9/2017 16:56Wed Sep 6 16:56:04 2017
- Re: Gutted but proud by Hendonboy6/9/2017 16:56Wed Sep 6 16:56:01 2017
- I think that was a very useful exercise by rwakeley6/9/2017 18:22Wed Sep 6 18:22:45 2017
- Re: I think that was a very useful exercise by dw7/9/2017 00:33Thu Sep 7 00:33:50 2017