Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Another Solid Display - Harlow"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Another Solid Display - Harlow

By rwakeley20/8/2017 12:14Sun Aug 20 12:14:15 2017In response to Another Solid Display - Harlow

Views: 2172

Eight games in the opening calendar month is going to effect all sides. Understandably a tad lethargic early doors. I've had three trips to London in a week - I'm knackered! Hard fought - stuck to their guns, impressive attributes. Reis coming on made the difference. Gary's going to need this squad.
By no means a criticism, more an all-round opinion. One problem I have with our formation. I do think on occasions we look a man short in the box. It manifests into our set-piece plays and does appear to somewhat restrict our available options. Ariel stuff is somewhat limited, and centre-backs have yet to have a look in the opposing box. We're certainly getting in the right areas. Harsh given our start but I'm sure one thing we can all agree on is that Gary's assembled great set of lads.
Very well done.