Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Superb performance last night"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Superb performance last night

By PF16/8/2017 09:31Wed Aug 16 09:31:42 2017In response to Superb performance last night

Views: 2315

I think almost all fans of a Green persuasion were a little shocked by that to be honest. We just never really saw that coming did we! Now we're had time to digest that performance we can bask in the glory of a fantastic all round performance. Obviously we caught Enfield completely cold and we have to be thankful for that, but that doesn't take anything away from the performance. Must admit I did fear the usual tough end when they got the pen but Tom came to the rescue yet again. he didn't have a lot to do but what more can you ask for than a penalty save.

Going forward the team was totally slick. The most notable difference being the clinical finishing from Niko. He just needs to watch the verbals and the needless bookings. He's no good getting himself suspended with ill discipline. Last year we created plenty of chances but we missed hatfuls of them in turn. This year we get a sniff and bang it's a goal! That will make us a force to be reckoned with in the Bostik no doubt. Also amazed that Uchechi was let go by BW and we managed to get him. I remember the game at BW in the cup last year. That guy looked class and I still say he's a class or two above Bostik level. He's probably a bit small for the NL and hence they let him go but he's gonna be a big hit for the Greens if he carries on like this. Everyone else was at least a 7/10. All round 8.5/10. Keep it up lads!