Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Today's signings and injured players"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Today's signings and injured players

By rwakeley7/8/2017 12:21Mon Aug 7 12:21:45 2017In response to Re: Today's signings and injured players

Views: 4873

Further rumours doing the rounds on Saturday. Ollie and Marcel maybe on the look-out. Wishful thinking perhaps. Either one of those for me would change the dynamic and consolidate. I rated Marcel, several others are somewhat more sceptical. Other fans rated the centre-half Curtis Ujah - I didn't - so what do we know!
To lose both Marcel and Karl, both of whom were instrumental in the last run-in is a challenge for the Gaffer.
Very impressed with the lad Eggleton. He looks a complete natural.
Interesting to see how the Gaffer goes. Both he and Bray are raw and come up against the likes of Elder on Saturday. I'm led to believe the lad Wheeler has left Tonbridge, so the incoming may not have the same venom.
Expecting Tonbridge and Enfield to be slick through the middle. Fascinating couple of openers.
Whatever happens early on, I believe we need some patience to access our options. At least this time out we appear to have some versatility and cover. The Gaffer will have us well organised.
Good luck lads - enjoy!