We're all a bunch of bloody masochists!
Oxford definition:- A person who enjoys an activity that appears to be painful or tedious!
That answers that - Off to the pub to rediscover some semblance of normalised life. Will be breathing a sigh of relief and toasting everybody down there on the coast.
Seriously, well done - the archetypal outcome in the circumstances, quality and drive getting over the line following earlier absorption. Our quality shone through.
Tremendous effort and commitment by everybody - delighted for everybody down there, not at least the Gaffer.
Still plenty of work to be done - for tonight enjoy it!
- Folkestone - DD Day! by PF8/4/2017 12:29Sat Apr 8 12:29:16 2017view thread
- Re: Folkestone - DD Day! by PF8/4/2017 16:06Sat Apr 8 16:06:05 2017
- Re: Get in Kezie! by PF8/4/2017 16:38Sat Apr 8 16:38:04 2017
- Re: Marcel!!!! by PF8/4/2017 16:44Sat Apr 8 16:44:33 2017
- Re: Marcel!!!! by woodsy8/4/2017 17:24Sat Apr 8 17:24:48 2017
- Re: Marcel!!!! by PF8/4/2017 17:48Sat Apr 8 17:48:43 2017
- We're all a bunch of bloody masochists! by rwakeley8/4/2017 17:09Sat Apr 8 17:09:57 2017
- Re: We're all a bunch of bloody masochists! by PF8/4/2017 17:28Sat Apr 8 17:28:12 2017
- Re: Looking at the table.. by PF9/4/2017 12:44Sun Apr 9 12:44:03 2017
- Re: Looking at the table.. by embee9/4/2017 15:12Sun Apr 9 15:12:13 2017
- Re: Looking at the table.. by PF9/4/2017 17:56Sun Apr 9 17:56:59 2017
- Re: HB nicked a point.. by PF12/4/2017 15:28Wed Apr 12 15:28:21 2017
- Great weekend by SteveHFC9/4/2017 21:58Sun Apr 9 21:58:37 2017
- Re: Great weekend by Lamb_n_flag10/4/2017 14:12Mon Apr 10 14:12:43 2017
- Re: Looking at the table.. by Mike Cox9/4/2017 16:32Sun Apr 9 16:32:30 2017