Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Organisation & Execution"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Organisation & Execution

By rwakeley19/3/2017 00:19Sun Mar 19 00:19:59 2017

Views: 2128

Out the traps, I've had a few pints of the dark stuff. I watched MotD at the bar tonight. The standard of football in this country is dire. Bobble heads and pundits pontificating. I watched highlights of West Ham and felt sorry for the masses of whom are clearly just being led up the garden path. Football in the county is a complete waste of space. Right now I'm partially out my skull, but on a relative basis, for all it's faults, one could conceivably argue, football at our level has far more to offer. I then watched Bournemouth, who-ever they played. It's comparable to the X-factor. They can stick it where the sun doesn't shine. I cannot and will not tolerate it.
The more I sat and endured it, let alone the pundits, it put the game I had seen into some kind of perspective.
There was today a visable game-plan, game management, the players ran themselves into the ground for a cause. We defended very well, created chances. I thought their no 2, Ingram was a sod. Everything a game of football should be. MoM for me the lad Hammond. Our best moves emanated from his involvement. We finally look solid at the back. Well done to the management today for their diligence.
There was more tangible evidence of football on display out there today, and more to digest than anything shoved out to the masses. That is sheer testimony to the hard work from the lads today.
It is appreciated, you should be proud of today, rest and go again.
You have done the game itself a credit - that's why we all turn up.
Very well done today.

• Collapse threadOrganisation & Execution by rwakeley19/3/2017 00:19Sun Mar 19 00:19:59 2017view thread
  • A fantastic display by Scarborough_Rob19/3/2017 09:07Sun Mar 19 09:07:31 2017