Re: Route to escape
I would really like to agree with you and I love your honest and realistic postings.
However, as a lifelong pessimist, I can't confidently see 12 points here. Agree 3 points off Sudbury is vital so as to give us any chance of survival but when have we got anything other than bloody noses from them? Remember too that they will be credited with 3 more points resulting from our home game debacle. As to our old friends, Harrow Borough, they are not out of the relegation woods yet, and have put 10 goals past us in our last 2 encounters (OK we got 9). The other games are against teams who should get the better of us, although we could beat Met Police despite their surprising rise up the table.
Agree that still being in with a shout for the game v Staines would be terrific.
Come on Greens prove me wrong (again) and win them all!!!
- Route to escape by PF13/3/2017 15:17Mon Mar 13 15:17:01 2017view thread
- Re: Route to escape by Mike Cox13/3/2017 16:19Mon Mar 13 16:19:25 2017
- Re: Route to escape by John Rogers13/3/2017 20:33Mon Mar 13 20:33:57 2017
- Re: Route to escape by embee29/3/2017 16:55Wed Mar 29 16:55:56 2017
- Re: Route to escape by John Rogers29/3/2017 19:38Wed Mar 29 19:38:38 2017