Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: It’s great when things go to plan"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: It?s great when things go to plan

By rwakeley9/3/2017 08:59Thu Mar 9 08:59:26 2017In response to Re: It?s great when things go to plan

Views: 2191

This is beginning to feel like a U.S. Election campaign. Billericay was Florida. They swan into town, like they own the place. All the wealth and publicity. The polls have written us off. Both teams at near the top of ill-discipline table, it could kick off. It didn't, football won the day. We clinch Florida late into the evening. No need for the Blazers, no re-count - it's ours. Best performance I've seen from the team in aeons.
Next attention moves to Saturday, (or North Carolina as I see it). Early pressure, our tougher mentality carries the day. Sudbury is Ohio - so that's in the bag! There has to be a glitch, a pesky Colorado. Forget about it.
Needham Market is Iowa - I don't know why!
I reckon your Harrow is your Montana - we get the 3 electoral votes always on the away game, but always apprehensive.
Last couple of games are the Rust Belt states - Now there is your plan!
Not getting cocky, but in all seriousness, Billericay, (sorry Florida), was very significant, we all know that.
In traditional U.S. style we kicked some ass. Epic team effort from the lads. Kezie looked like he could go another ten rounds.
Delighted for the Gaffer, Hendon are so fortunate to have the lad - We have the wind in our sails.
Go again!