Re: Well done boys!
Can't say I saw the goal was coming but we battled till the end and got our just deserts. Billericay weren't all that and it seems last week's 4-1 drubbing obviously flattered them. Came down with my mate finally and I told him him he brought us good luck. If I'd been there on my own it would have been the usual 0-0 like my last two games. But I turned to my mate with 20 minutes or so left and said Hendon will nick a winner. And lo and behold a breakaway and a great little finish and bedlam ensued in the massed Hendon ranks!! Let's enjoy this win and we're really in there fighting now and it's no longer a pipe dream to stay up.
The Leatherhead game is now MASSIVE. The pressure will be right on for both sides and even more so for them. If we draw it won't be a complete disaster and I'd take it if you offered it to me. Of course a win would be out of this world and heap pressure on the teams above like Canvey. Merstham still have loads of games in hand so they need to lose a whole heap before we can catch them. I must admit I'd have said we're down and out without these 6 points in the last 2 games but this gives everyone of a Green persuasion hope!
Let's go to Leatherhead and battle for the whole 90 and see what we can get against Bullard's mob!
- Billericay part 1 by PF25/2/2017 11:35Sat Feb 25 11:35:12 2017view thread
- Re: Billericay part 1 by Hail Hail25/2/2017 15:05Sat Feb 25 15:05:16 2017
- Re: Billericay part 1 by PF25/2/2017 20:58Sat Feb 25 20:58:28 2017
- Billericay replay by Jake HendonLoyal6/3/2017 18:09Mon Mar 6 18:09:58 2017
- Re: Billericay replay by ChrisHFC6/3/2017 18:30Mon Mar 6 18:30:02 2017
- Re: Billericay replay by Jake HendonLoyal6/3/2017 19:06Mon Mar 6 19:06:46 2017
- Re: Billericay replay by embee6/3/2017 21:35Mon Mar 6 21:35:13 2017
- Re: Well done boys! by PF7/3/2017 22:57Tue Mar 7 22:57:39 2017
- Re: Well done boys! by Lamb_n_flag8/3/2017 09:56Wed Mar 8 09:56:53 2017
- Re: Well done boys! by Paul Butler8/3/2017 00:22Wed Mar 8 00:22:27 2017