Re: can I have a refund???
Well I came but it wasn't great was it. First half was ok and we missed a massive chance to go ahead when Murphy side footed over from about 10 yards. A few other sniffs too. Stones didn't look too interested first half.
Second half they've come out with a bit more purpose about them. They really should've scored somewhere along the line. We did zilch second half. Can't remember any decent play by us at all. Lovelock as usual coming to the rescue a few times.
Penalties it was and their keeper was on top form. Our pens didn't look that bad but their keeper's pulled off great saves. Nice save by Lovelock too but it wasn't enough. We could've stolen this match on first half showing but the right team won overall. Solid effort by the lads in holding a team from a higher league and let's try to keep battling in the league. Speaking of that I see Harrow won 4 zip. That's one less team we can catch!
- Admission MSC Cup by PF20/2/2017 16:16Mon Feb 20 16:16:30 2017view thread
- Re: Admission MSC Cup by SteveHFC20/2/2017 17:32Mon Feb 20 17:32:23 2017
- Re: Admission MSC Cup by PF20/2/2017 18:16Mon Feb 20 18:16:18 2017
- Re: Admission MSC Cup by SteveHFC20/2/2017 19:09Mon Feb 20 19:09:30 2017
- Re: Admission MSC Cup by Rainham don20/2/2017 20:00Mon Feb 20 20:00:26 2017
- Re: Admission MSC Cup by Paul Butler21/2/2017 13:07Tue Feb 21 13:07:18 2017
- Re: Admission MSC Cup by Hendonboy21/2/2017 14:14Tue Feb 21 14:14:44 2017
- Re: an idea by PF21/2/2017 14:14Tue Feb 21 14:14:12 2017
- Re: can I have a refund??? by PF21/2/2017 22:33Tue Feb 21 22:33:36 2017
- Re: totally flogging a dead horse here by PF23/2/2017 20:24Thu Feb 23 20:24:54 2017
- Re: totally flogging a dead horse here by Paul Butler23/2/2017 22:45Thu Feb 23 22:45:08 2017