Many thanks for the feedback - yet another head-scratching team line-up to digest. My hopes were raised when I realised their formation. Initial reaction a potential lack of width, (not that we've had any of late). Frankly, to absorb such upheaval at the back against such a side is a difficult ask. We can by the sounds of it consider ourselves unfortunate on the day.
We are currently above Sudbury and Leatherhead in the form guide. We need to keep it that way and markedly improve on their efforts - they clash mid-week. A couple of wins now becomes paramount. With games against both Sudbury and Leatherhead, both of whom appear to be struggling for goals and defensively, we have a genuine chance.
Good to see the midfielders chipping in with goals of late, signalling progress.
It's all to play for.
- H&W by PF18/2/2017 11:30Sat Feb 18 11:30:37 2017view thread
- Re: H&W by SteveHFC18/2/2017 20:21Sat Feb 18 20:21:30 2017
- Re: H&W by PF18/2/2017 21:07Sat Feb 18 21:07:13 2017
- Re: H&W by rwakeley18/2/2017 20:46Sat Feb 18 20:46:22 2017
- Re: H&W by SteveHFC18/2/2017 21:10Sat Feb 18 21:10:33 2017
- Re: H&W by PF18/2/2017 21:38Sat Feb 18 21:38:47 2017
- Re: H&W by Deadman19/2/2017 08:26Sun Feb 19 08:26:26 2017
- Re: H&W by BryanR20/2/2017 07:35Mon Feb 20 07:35:29 2017
- Re: H&W by StAlbansDon19/2/2017 09:34Sun Feb 19 09:34:49 2017
- Re: H&W by Mike Cox19/2/2017 20:09Sun Feb 19 20:09:29 2017
- Re: H&W by StAlbansDon19/2/2017 22:08Sun Feb 19 22:08:04 2017
- Re: H&W by Mike Cox20/2/2017 17:32Mon Feb 20 17:32:07 2017