Before the game, I'd have been delighted to take anything out of the game - even more so when we were 3-1 down especially given the fact we had 3 debutants in the back 4. Hammond and McLeod-Urquhart both did well, Rumens less so - his half time substitution I suspect speaks volumes. Unfortunately with Casey's rib injury, Elliott B having picked up a groin strain that'll keep him out for a few weeks and Big Dave being away in Senegal visiting family, Gary didn't have a lot of options available.
However, I'm a touch disappointed we weren't able to conjour up an equaliser - I felt we were the better side for the last 50-55 minutes or so, and had it not been for the two superb saves from their keeper in the second half, we could well have come away with at least a point.
But we didn't - and with other results not going our way, it is looking a tough ask now. However, if we keep battling like we did today, who knows what can happen. I've not given up yet.
Edited by SteveHFC at 20:23:47 on 18th February 2017
- H&W by PF18/2/2017 11:30Sat Feb 18 11:30:37 2017view thread
- Re: H&W by SteveHFC18/2/2017 20:21Sat Feb 18 20:21:30 2017
- Re: H&W by PF18/2/2017 21:07Sat Feb 18 21:07:13 2017
- Re: H&W by rwakeley18/2/2017 20:46Sat Feb 18 20:46:22 2017
- Re: H&W by SteveHFC18/2/2017 21:10Sat Feb 18 21:10:33 2017
- Re: H&W by PF18/2/2017 21:38Sat Feb 18 21:38:47 2017
- Re: H&W by Deadman19/2/2017 08:26Sun Feb 19 08:26:26 2017
- Re: H&W by BryanR20/2/2017 07:35Mon Feb 20 07:35:29 2017
- Re: H&W by StAlbansDon19/2/2017 09:34Sun Feb 19 09:34:49 2017
- Re: H&W by Mike Cox19/2/2017 20:09Sun Feb 19 20:09:29 2017
- Re: H&W by StAlbansDon19/2/2017 22:08Sun Feb 19 22:08:04 2017
- Re: H&W by Mike Cox20/2/2017 17:32Mon Feb 20 17:32:07 2017