He clattered in to their keeper going for a cross which left the keeper unable to use his right arm. He got up but then went down again near our own box a few minutes later from a cross from them. He got up and managed to walk off but was seriously winded in his side. Probably heavily bruised ribs or possible rib fracture who knows.
- Lowestoft by PF11/2/2017 12:31Sat Feb 11 12:31:12 2017view thread
- Re: Lowestoft by PF11/2/2017 18:51Sat Feb 11 18:51:53 2017
- Re: Lowestoft by rwakeley12/2/2017 11:27Sun Feb 12 11:27:29 2017
- Re: Lowestoft by Rainham don15/2/2017 09:58Wed Feb 15 09:58:16 2017
- Re: Lowestoft by PF15/2/2017 10:06Wed Feb 15 10:06:59 2017
- Lowestoft - Casey Maclaren by David B15/2/2017 12:13Wed Feb 15 12:13:37 2017