Literally our darkest hour. Just woke up having defrosted, don't know which was worst, the football or my journey home. A rather unplanned tour of Northampton on the way home. So many glum faces around, from Churchill to Cameron. He cited dispelling the air of despondency. That includes the terraces, players feed off it. The last couple of outings I've seen, since the signing of Elliott, we've resorted to long-ball tendencies. We need calm heads. We need to keep our composure all round. We're getting involved with lots of frustrations.
Since the league has expanded, the team finishing fourth from bottom averages 50 points with each winning exactly 13 games. I don't know if that is a reliable benchmark but it is interesting to see who they were:- Needham Market, Tonbridge and East Thurrock.
As for Lowestoft, always admired their set-up, slick, efficient, work-man-like. They have a template. Despite his miss, the lad Reed is a stand-out.
Forget that Horlicks and replicate the Bognor performance. Our destiny is in our own hands.
- Lowestoft by PF11/2/2017 12:31Sat Feb 11 12:31:12 2017view thread
- Re: Lowestoft by PF11/2/2017 18:51Sat Feb 11 18:51:53 2017
- Re: Lowestoft by rwakeley12/2/2017 11:27Sun Feb 12 11:27:29 2017
- Re: Lowestoft by Rainham don15/2/2017 09:58Wed Feb 15 09:58:16 2017
- Re: Lowestoft by PF15/2/2017 10:06Wed Feb 15 10:06:59 2017
- Lowestoft - Casey Maclaren by David B15/2/2017 12:13Wed Feb 15 12:13:37 2017