Re: John Fordham.
There was a piece about John Fordham in the programme for the Wingate & Finchley match on 28th January, as follows:
"NEWS ON JOHN FORDHAM
"As most of you will know John was taken into hospital over the Christmas period having suffered a serious stroke. The latest news we have is that he is making slow but steady recovery, his speech and mobility remain seriously impaired and this week he is expecting to be moved from Ealing Hospital to a specialist rehabilitation unit at Northwick Park. Our very best wishes go out to John and everyone at Hendon hopes to see him back here in the very near future."
I'm sure that if there is further news it will be included in a future match programme or on the website or both.
Edited by ChrisHFC at 17:22:53 on 9th February 2017
- John Fordham. by Lamb_n_flag9/2/2017 14:40Thu Feb 9 14:40:36 2017view thread
- Re: John Fordham. by ChrisHFC9/2/2017 17:22Thu Feb 9 17:22:03 2017
- Re: John Fordham. by Lamb_n_flag9/2/2017 17:29Thu Feb 9 17:29:11 2017
- Re: John Fordham. by Bobf9/2/2017 20:06Thu Feb 9 20:06:41 2017
- Re: John Fordham. by Lamb_n_flag10/2/2017 10:37Fri Feb 10 10:37:36 2017