Today's line-up was exactly the same as at Grays. Casey was serving the second of his two-match suspension, and Elliott was out with a groin strain, though a comment at Grays suggested that he might be available Saturday.
We've won 10, drawn 5 (including tonight), and only lost 3 of 18 home league matches to Bognor, last time in 1990-91. Since then we've won 6 and drawn 3, keeping 5 clean sheets, all in wins. Today's result therefore follows long term form in home league matches against them.
Well done to tonight's squad for coming back to equalise twice.
- Bognor by PF7/2/2017 12:17Tue Feb 7 12:17:12 2017view thread
- Re: Bognor by rwakeley7/2/2017 22:07Tue Feb 7 22:07:57 2017
- Re: Bognor by ChrisHFC7/2/2017 22:28Tue Feb 7 22:28:52 2017
- Re: Bognor by PF8/2/2017 08:57Wed Feb 8 08:57:49 2017
- Re: Bognor by John Rogers8/2/2017 09:31Wed Feb 8 09:31:30 2017
- Re: Bognor by David B8/2/2017 12:42Wed Feb 8 12:42:08 2017
- Re: Bognor by Claremont Man8/2/2017 16:11Wed Feb 8 16:11:47 2017