Elliott was booked for being wrestled to the floor, yet another referee that was absolutely controlled by the opposition. Karl Oliyide tried hard but it wasn't his day, these things happen. I was disappointed when Elliott was substituted, yes he was on a booking but he was still our biggest goal threat.
What can't be looked past is a goalkeeping howler of Taibi style proportions, their bloke only tried the shot because Berkley had fumbled one and been lucky to land on it on the goal line immediately before hand. Shocking goalkeeping, the "wonder goal" description on the site is hugely generous.
- Wingate & Finchley by PF28/1/2017 12:10Sat Jan 28 12:10:56 2017view thread
- Re: Wingate & Finchley by PF28/1/2017 16:03Sat Jan 28 16:03:09 2017
- Re: Wingate & Finchley by PF28/1/2017 16:29Sat Jan 28 16:29:51 2017
- Re: Wingate & Finchley by PF28/1/2017 16:42Sat Jan 28 16:42:49 2017
- Re: Wingate & Finchley by PF28/1/2017 17:20Sat Jan 28 17:20:04 2017
- Re: Wingate & Finchley by SteveHFC28/1/2017 19:11Sat Jan 28 19:11:49 2017
- Re: Wingate & Finchley by IcecapUnited29/1/2017 08:30Sun Jan 29 08:30:49 2017
- Re: Wingate & Finchley by SteveHFC29/1/2017 12:35Sun Jan 29 12:35:49 2017
- Whistling past the grave-yard. by rwakeley29/1/2017 00:02Sun Jan 29 00:02:36 2017
- Yesterday by Deadman29/1/2017 16:08Sun Jan 29 16:08:06 2017
- Re: Yesterday by dw29/1/2017 23:00Sun Jan 29 23:00:46 2017
- Re: Yesterday by Paul Butler30/1/2017 16:01Mon Jan 30 16:01:42 2017
- Re: Yesterday by David B30/1/2017 17:59Mon Jan 30 17:59:19 2017
- Re: Yesterday by Paul Butler31/1/2017 01:26Tue Jan 31 01:26:01 2017