I thought that Elliott Charles had a raw deal yesterday. Sometimes big strikers with exceptional aerial/jumping skills and with the ability to hang in the air seem to me to be picked out unfairly for fouls, often for making the slightest of contact with opponents. After four such innocuous incidents, none of them remotely serious, the yellow card comes out and Elliott dare not make any challenge for the ball thereafter, thereby reducing his effectiveness. The yellow card hardly compared with Vilcu's yellow for denying Elliott what would almost certainly have been a goalscoring opportunity - red in my opinion.
Surely, officials cannot make a mental note of every infringement by any player and keep a count. Easily identifiable players are it seems more at risk.
- Wingate & Finchley by PF28/1/2017 12:10Sat Jan 28 12:10:56 2017view thread
- Re: Wingate & Finchley by PF28/1/2017 16:03Sat Jan 28 16:03:09 2017
- Re: Wingate & Finchley by PF28/1/2017 16:29Sat Jan 28 16:29:51 2017
- Re: Wingate & Finchley by PF28/1/2017 16:42Sat Jan 28 16:42:49 2017
- Re: Wingate & Finchley by PF28/1/2017 17:20Sat Jan 28 17:20:04 2017
- Re: Wingate & Finchley by SteveHFC28/1/2017 19:11Sat Jan 28 19:11:49 2017
- Re: Wingate & Finchley by IcecapUnited29/1/2017 08:30Sun Jan 29 08:30:49 2017
- Re: Wingate & Finchley by SteveHFC29/1/2017 12:35Sun Jan 29 12:35:49 2017
- Whistling past the grave-yard. by rwakeley29/1/2017 00:02Sun Jan 29 00:02:36 2017
- Yesterday by Deadman29/1/2017 16:08Sun Jan 29 16:08:06 2017
- Re: Yesterday by dw29/1/2017 23:00Sun Jan 29 23:00:46 2017
- Re: Yesterday by Paul Butler30/1/2017 16:01Mon Jan 30 16:01:42 2017
- Re: Yesterday by David B30/1/2017 17:59Mon Jan 30 17:59:19 2017
- Re: Yesterday by Paul Butler31/1/2017 01:26Tue Jan 31 01:26:01 2017