With team morale probably at an all time low for the season I'm not sure tonight's match is really coming at the right time. I don't think another game so quickly after Saturday's palava is really what the team needs but you never know a bit of siege mentality might work wonders.
Looking at the opponents I see a team that underperforms mostly with a few good days thrown in. They tend to score either 1 or 2 goals away from home so if we keep them down to maximum two we might be able to get something. If they have an off night we can even win but a draw or narrow loss seems most likely. To say that a win is a must is becoming a bit superfluous these days with the team's plight getting slowly worse and worse though. It's getting to the stage where even a win is not really much use if it's not followed by another and another. On another note the forecast for tonight seems to be mist and fog around 8 onwards though this is a general forecast in the London area. Just saying it's possible it could get bad enough to affect the game. Might come tonight but I'll probably wait for Saturday. Good luck Greens!
- Billericay by PF24/1/2017 12:30Tue Jan 24 12:30:41 2017view thread
- Re: Billericay by embee24/1/2017 12:50Tue Jan 24 12:50:36 2017
- Re: Billericay by PF24/1/2017 20:02Tue Jan 24 20:02:36 2017
- Re: Billericay by Hendonboy24/1/2017 20:22Tue Jan 24 20:22:29 2017
- Re: Billericay by PF24/1/2017 20:27Tue Jan 24 20:27:35 2017
- Re: Billericay by rwakeley24/1/2017 20:46Tue Jan 24 20:46:55 2017
- Re: Billericay by Hendonboy24/1/2017 20:58Tue Jan 24 20:58:44 2017
- Re: Billericay by Mike Cox24/1/2017 20:43Tue Jan 24 20:43:14 2017
- Re: Billericay by rwakeley24/1/2017 21:15Tue Jan 24 21:15:42 2017
- Re: Billericay by Hendonboy24/1/2017 20:45Tue Jan 24 20:45:08 2017
- Re: Billericay by PF24/1/2017 20:47Tue Jan 24 20:47:46 2017
- Re: Billericay by embee24/1/2017 21:01Tue Jan 24 21:01:08 2017
- Re: Billericay by PF24/1/2017 21:10Tue Jan 24 21:10:33 2017
- Re: Billericay by SteveHFC24/1/2017 22:04Tue Jan 24 22:04:40 2017