Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Billericay"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Billericay

By PF24/1/2017 12:30Tue Jan 24 12:30:41 2017

Views: 2937

With team morale probably at an all time low for the season I'm not sure tonight's match is really coming at the right time. I don't think another game so quickly after Saturday's palava is really what the team needs but you never know a bit of siege mentality might work wonders.

Looking at the opponents I see a team that underperforms mostly with a few good days thrown in. They tend to score either 1 or 2 goals away from home so if we keep them down to maximum two we might be able to get something. If they have an off night we can even win but a draw or narrow loss seems most likely. To say that a win is a must is becoming a bit superfluous these days with the team's plight getting slowly worse and worse though. It's getting to the stage where even a win is not really much use if it's not followed by another and another. On another note the forecast for tonight seems to be mist and fog around 8 onwards though this is a general forecast in the London area. Just saying it's possible it could get bad enough to affect the game. Might come tonight but I'll probably wait for Saturday. Good luck Greens!