Re: Re Soul Searching
I was not laying blame nor looking for excuses for yesterdays disgrace, I as merely trying to point out that black and white reports do not always represent the truth. Yes Kevin should have sat on his hands in the dugout, so should the rest of the bench, the players and the crowd who lined the perimeter fence. They didn't and probably nor would we had we of been involved in the contest.
The referee didn't pick on the Sudbury player that had minutes before assaulted Keagan Cole nor did he pick on the Sudbury coach nor Elliot Braithwaite who were by far the tallest and most easily spotted. He chose one of the smallest, but the one known to have previous history. At the hearing that will follow the name Maclaren will be the scapegoat and the referees deficiencies (today) will be overshadowed. Unfortunately the final outcome will probably mean we lose the services of some people that give everything in the cause of our famous old club.
- Re Soul Searching by lesskinner21/1/2017 22:40Sat Jan 21 22:40:42 2017view thread
- Re: Re Soul Searching by rwakeley22/1/2017 00:31Sun Jan 22 00:31:24 2017
- Re: Re Soul Searching by Hendon5922/1/2017 08:07Sun Jan 22 08:07:49 2017
- Re: Re Soul Searching by John Rogers22/1/2017 10:22Sun Jan 22 10:22:52 2017
- Re: Re Soul Searching by Hendon5922/1/2017 11:24Sun Jan 22 11:24:43 2017
- Re: Re Soul Searching by Jake HendonLoyal22/1/2017 09:16Sun Jan 22 09:16:15 2017
- Re: Re Soul Searching by Scarborough_Rob22/1/2017 08:41Sun Jan 22 08:41:33 2017
- Re: Re Soul Searching by Dorset Don22/1/2017 10:35Sun Jan 22 10:35:52 2017
- Re: Re Soul Searching by Claremont Man22/1/2017 12:04Sun Jan 22 12:04:51 2017
- Re: Re Soul Searching by rwakeley22/1/2017 13:03Sun Jan 22 13:03:29 2017
- Re: Re Soul Searching by Paul Butler22/1/2017 12:31Sun Jan 22 12:31:48 2017
- Re: Re Soul Searching by HendonJohn22/1/2017 18:27Sun Jan 22 18:27:59 2017