Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Re Soul Searching"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Re Soul Searching

By rwakeley22/1/2017 00:31Sun Jan 22 00:31:24 2017In response to Re Soul Searching

Views: 3990

Kevin has upset the applecart. Silly lad.
The announcement of giving the Maclarens one last chance really underpins this predicament.
The Boards narrative of one last chance, was always poor, and frankly given their support was un-necessary.
It was always likely to come back and haunt them. I hate to say it but they've made a rod for their own back.
There is too much ambiguity involved. Unless the evidence overrides.
The question the Board have to determine is weather the same action by any-other Hendon representative warrants the same punishment.
Exceptions to the rule don't work. You have to remain objective.
I don't know what happened - so if Gary McCann had done the same thing and warranted dismissal then the answer is straight-forward.
If its's sackable that's it - if not move on. I have my own opinion - but it carries no gravitas.
I always thought it an oversight, post first offence, that the club didn't include their own additional sanctions.
The referees report will undertake a slightly different perspective with differing punnishments decided by the F.A.
Irrespective of personal interpretations, we will presumably have to take that on board. As for the melee, I've seen worst scraps in my local when they've ran out of scratchings.

Edited by rwakeley at 00:32:45 on 22nd January 2017