History cannot be rewritten
An interesting point was made about an ineligible player in a cup-tie and FIFA/UEFA’s answer to award a 3–0 scoreline (the FA, sensibly, just award the tie – as a statistician I would want to know who was credited with the goals!).
I know this is raking over an old wound – still a very deep one – but if Hendon had been awarded a 3–0 win over Enfield on 10 January 2015, we would have still finished runners-up to Maidstone, albeit on goal difference, 13 worse off. Now if it was 1964, I would have fancied our chances at a neutral venue in a playoff with the full squad available.
- Leatherhead by John Rogers10/1/2017 09:22Tue Jan 10 09:22:02 2017view thread
- Re: Leatherhead by embee10/1/2017 09:39Tue Jan 10 09:39:02 2017
- Re: Leatherhead by Paul Butler10/1/2017 12:28Tue Jan 10 12:28:27 2017
- History cannot be rewritten by David B10/1/2017 16:43Tue Jan 10 16:43:28 2017
- Re: Leatherhead by David B10/1/2017 13:04Tue Jan 10 13:04:58 2017