Re: First half analysis.
In all reality, and not being downbeat, today was the one fixture we would have placed expectancy on for that elusive first win. Having said that, Merstham looked mediocre. Still they had their chances. Our goals were taken with finesse. We are hopefully on an upward trajectory. We look more solid. Credit to the management for the improvement and for the players for their continued efforts. Looking for leaders to help drive this home and carry us forward. Characteristically we can build a base from this ultimately becoming a powerful force. It's this kind of predicament where seeds are sown. Plenty to ponder.
We suffered at Dulwich as the game became stretched. Tonbridge a pig of a journey, similar vein. Hoping the lads demonstrate a full ninety. We have sufficient individual ability to pose them problems.
We can all sleep a little bit easier.
As for today mission accomplished - well done.
- Merstham Match Thread by PF7/1/2017 10:19Sat Jan 7 10:19:59 2017view thread
- Re: Merstham Match Thread by HendonJohn7/1/2017 11:16Sat Jan 7 11:16:00 2017
- Re: Merstham Match Thread by HendonJohn7/1/2017 15:06Sat Jan 7 15:06:34 2017
- Re: First half analysis. by PF7/1/2017 16:02Sat Jan 7 16:02:19 2017
- Re: First half analysis. by PF7/1/2017 16:23Sat Jan 7 16:23:19 2017
- Re: they think it's all over by PF7/1/2017 16:50Sat Jan 7 16:50:31 2017
- Re: bloody hell! by PF7/1/2017 16:54Sat Jan 7 16:54:29 2017
- Re: Well by PF7/1/2017 17:44Sat Jan 7 17:44:41 2017
- Re: Well by embee7/1/2017 17:52Sat Jan 7 17:52:27 2017
- Re: Well by HendonJohn7/1/2017 18:31Sat Jan 7 18:31:34 2017
- Phew! by SteveHFC7/1/2017 20:58Sat Jan 7 20:58:05 2017
- Re: bloody hell! by HendonJohn7/1/2017 16:58Sat Jan 7 16:58:59 2017
- Re: First half analysis. by HendonJohn7/1/2017 16:47Sat Jan 7 16:47:06 2017
- Re: First half analysis. by rwakeley7/1/2017 23:21Sat Jan 7 23:21:07 2017
- Re: First half analysis. by dw7/1/2017 23:57Sat Jan 7 23:57:16 2017