Re: First half analysis.
Playing ok. Why is Karl playing left wing? Needs to be playing closer to Reis. He's wasted there. Reis is getting no change either. The penalty was very close. I was pretty level and I'd say it was maybe 6 inches inside but we'll need replays so it's all down to luck and the ref saw it as just outside. Had a few other sniffs. Cole hit it straight at the keeper. The free kicks have been as bad as ever.
They look pretty average going forward. Probably why they don't win away from home. We need a bit of luck or a bit of magic from somebody. Anybody please! I'm gonna say we're gonna win 1-0. Luck has to change!
- Merstham Match Thread by PF7/1/2017 10:19Sat Jan 7 10:19:59 2017view thread
- Re: Merstham Match Thread by HendonJohn7/1/2017 11:16Sat Jan 7 11:16:00 2017
- Re: Merstham Match Thread by HendonJohn7/1/2017 15:06Sat Jan 7 15:06:34 2017
- Re: First half analysis. by PF7/1/2017 16:02Sat Jan 7 16:02:19 2017
- Re: First half analysis. by PF7/1/2017 16:23Sat Jan 7 16:23:19 2017
- Re: they think it's all over by PF7/1/2017 16:50Sat Jan 7 16:50:31 2017
- Re: bloody hell! by PF7/1/2017 16:54Sat Jan 7 16:54:29 2017
- Re: Well by PF7/1/2017 17:44Sat Jan 7 17:44:41 2017
- Re: Well by embee7/1/2017 17:52Sat Jan 7 17:52:27 2017
- Re: Well by HendonJohn7/1/2017 18:31Sat Jan 7 18:31:34 2017
- Phew! by SteveHFC7/1/2017 20:58Sat Jan 7 20:58:05 2017
- Re: bloody hell! by HendonJohn7/1/2017 16:58Sat Jan 7 16:58:59 2017
- Re: First half analysis. by HendonJohn7/1/2017 16:47Sat Jan 7 16:47:06 2017
- Re: First half analysis. by rwakeley7/1/2017 23:21Sat Jan 7 23:21:07 2017
- Re: First half analysis. by dw7/1/2017 23:57Sat Jan 7 23:57:16 2017