Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Dulwich Match Thread"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Dulwich Match Thread

By Scarborough_Rob2/1/2017 23:24Mon Jan 2 23:24:01 2017In response to Re: Dulwich Match Thread

Views: 3053

IF the unthinkable happens at the end of April it won't be because of days like today.

Fool and his money and all that. I had a fiver on us at 5/1, but at least I got a proper run for my wager.

Agree with the comments above. Defence looking so much better thanks to the quality signing of Tom Lovelock between the sticks. Dulwich were quality today. Perhaps they got a talking to after drawing at home on Saturday?

If we'd have played Dulwich with the same personnel and keeper as on Boxing Day it would have been ugly. Well done everyone today for giving absolutely everything until the final whistle.

A couple of other positives. I like the look of both Malachy McGovern at Staines and Mickey White today in their cameo's. White's body language and willingness today gives me huge hope. If he can finish as well as he seems to read the game, we could have a real diamond.

Excellent stuff as ever at Dulwich. Some really friendly folk down there, even if the greedy ********* had supped most of the real ale on Saturday! It's fair to say I've been in many less aesthetic boozers than the East Dulwich Tavern; in terms of both décor and customers.

Unfortunately a spell of the dreaded afternoon shifts sees me on the sidelines until Enfield away in the MSC. Please give the lads a shout for me until then.

Edited by Scarborough_Rob at 23:25:07 on 2nd January 2017