Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Any-other day I would have to have been sedated"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Any-other day I would have to have been sedated

By Claremont Man27/12/2016 13:35Tue Dec 27 13:35:38 2016In response to Re: Any-other day I would have to have been sedated

Views: 2558

With the Pantomime season in full swing,yesterday's matinee performance at the Silver Jubilee Theatre would have delighted those in Red,had those neutrals present rejoicing at the veritable goal feast and for those of us in Green left almost totally bemused. There is still time of course to pull out of the downward spiral,we aren't adrift from our fellow basement dwellers,but we really have to get some points on the board to improve morale without too much delay.A lot depends on whether or not our returning from injury boys can hit the ground running. I know that none of our defenders are playing below the level needed on purpose but sorry to say that the Chuckle Brothers wouldn't look out of place in our back line at present.