Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Any-other day I would have to have been sedated"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Any-other day I would have to have been sedated

By rwakeley26/12/2016 18:33Mon Dec 26 18:33:04 2016In response to Re: Any-other day I would have to have been sedated

Views: 2775

Ample points and games left. No denying we are in a tough spot, we all know that. It's like turning round a ship, you have to slow down ten miles in. It's not quite 20 odd cup finals left territory. Just getting Kevin and Seebs back will change our dynamic. My only personal disappointment has been our unqualified injuries, (justified excuse), despite fans not liking that particular mantra and I would personally question our effectiveness with the formation. If Gary can get something like a settled side and get our natural game up and running we have more than enough in the tank. Our 'game management' at home, despite the changes in personnel has been truly shocking. I welcome top sides visiting - we tend to turn up more. It needs to start to come together - patience is required, if we can demonstrate over the next couple of games we are making progress, we should be fine.