Re: This is as tough as I've experienced
Was poor defending for the goal, but it wasn't long after Arthur Lee had gone off injured and we'd had to change our shape. Overall I thought we played ok, and were certainly the better side in the second half, livened up by the introduction of Karl Oliyide - good to see him returning from injury.
Finbarr needs to learn to listen to the dug out, who were clearly calling for Niko to take the penalty. Niko sensibly realising that this particular individual wasn't going to listen to reason, didn't get into an argument and let Finbarr have his way. I had no confidence that we were going to score the penalty. I would have done had Niko taken it.
This may seem harsh, but at the moment it seems that Finbarr is playing as an individual rather than part of the team. There are flashes of good quality, but he frustrates me at the moment.
- This is as tough as I've experienced by rwakeley13/11/2016 00:35Sun Nov 13 00:35:47 2016view thread
- Re: This is as tough as I've experienced by SteveHFC13/11/2016 13:53Sun Nov 13 13:53:52 2016
- On a slightly jollier note by rwakeley13/11/2016 16:22Sun Nov 13 16:22:44 2016
- Re: On a slightly jollier note by Rainham don14/11/2016 10:39Mon Nov 14 10:39:56 2016
- Re: On a slightly jollier note by rwakeley14/11/2016 13:33Mon Nov 14 13:33:32 2016