Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Oh no...it's the return of the first home win in the league thread!"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Oh no...it's the return of the first home win in the league thread!

By John Rogers5/11/2016 23:21Sat Nov 5 23:21:29 2016In response to Re: Oh no...it's the return of the first home win in the league thread!

Views: 2380

The same issues that kept me away Tuesday kept me away today, sadly. I wish I could have been there to support the guys but I couldn't have coped with it.

The players have copped some deserved stick in recent weeks so it is only right to praise them for, from a distance anyway, appears to have been a performance where despite an early concession they fold and plugged away to get a very valuable point against high flying and experienced opposition.

Again, the test is to maintain that now on Tuesday and then next week to start a little run to get ourselves out of the bottom four sooner rather than later.

Well done today, I hope to me in the right state to be there Tuesday.