Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "We'll Put This Right"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

We'll Put This Right

By rwakeley28/9/2016 13:20Wed Sep 28 13:20:00 2016

Views: 2756

The Enfield video is up. It's contents should come with a health warning. On at least three of the goals we literally have half the team back there and yet they have all the space and time in the world. The Gaffer must be incandescent with rage. I have in the past referenced, like everybody else, our record and seemingly inability to perform at Enfield. It goes beyond a form of Donkey Lane-Itis. We have to take responsibility at the back.
As for Canvey, that's a sod of a place to go at the best of times.
I am convinced we are a match for anybody, but we are failing to live upto expectations. The formation is a hot potato and seemingly works in part or falls apart. Constant shuffling of the pack, (not always anybody's fault), leaves us further exposed. Before this phase is put behind us, new personnel maybe required just to strengthen options. I genuinely don't think we are that far behind the curve.
I fully expect the lad's to win on Saturday.