We looked half-hearted, that was before we caved in. For the record, the fans to a man, as with it appears the management, seem unsure of our starting eleven. There is literally no-where to hide after that.
I have utmost sympathy with the Gaffer and refuse on the back of a truly horrific day to over-react. That was hard to digest. The winning mentality so evident last week was non-existent. We simply cannot afford to carry personnel of whom choose when to turn up. Despite questionable selections, Hendon in my view, with some hindsight, look like a side of whom need a viable reason to turn up. We need to be forced out of our malaise. Hence we are also dragged down to other teams levels. It's a no man's land scenario. We do not possess the clinical instincts to finish teams we simply need to beat. The next week could easily see us regain form - but right now it lacks conviction.
Maybe with all that has gone on today, it can be viewed further down the road as part of the learning curve.
I'm sure everybody connected with the playing staff today will work to ensure that what was put on show today will go down as a one-off. A very important week lies ahead.
- today by JD 24/9/2016 20:13Sat Sep 24 20:13:31 2016view thread
- Re: today by Claremont Man25/9/2016 13:44Sun Sep 25 13:44:52 2016
- Re: today by John Rogers25/9/2016 16:54Sun Sep 25 16:54:58 2016
- Re: today by SteveHFC25/9/2016 18:59Sun Sep 25 18:59:29 2016
- Re: today by Deadman24/9/2016 21:07Sat Sep 24 21:07:59 2016
- Re: today by dw24/9/2016 23:30Sat Sep 24 23:30:32 2016
- Shameful by rwakeley25/9/2016 02:06Sun Sep 25 02:06:05 2016
- Re: Shameful by IcecapUnited25/9/2016 08:06Sun Sep 25 08:06:17 2016
- "Bad day at the office" is being kind by David B26/9/2016 13:10Mon Sep 26 13:10:31 2016
- Re: "Bad day at the office" is being kind by Deadman26/9/2016 21:33Mon Sep 26 21:33:59 2016