Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Cheshunt - FA Cup"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Cheshunt - FA Cup

By rwakeley4/9/2016 15:57Sun Sep 4 15:57:30 2016In response to Cheshunt - FA Cup

Views: 2240

"I smell youth - vintage youth" - Joss Ackland, (before he started singing with the Pet Shop Boys)!
Ideal fixture for the lads to express themselves.
Our squad an eclectic mix of youth and experience. The old guard fighting for their places.
The lad Cole is coming on and the Watford lad clearly destined for greater things. This youth as pedigree and as with Alfie and Tingey it is already hallmarked and has pedigree.
We should seriously consider banning all away scouts from SJP. But for all its obvious potential it is raw and stronger physical sides pose differing challenges. Plenty of options, in both personnel and tactics.
I personally advocate issues with the formation and whether as to if it was a pre-concieved notion or one chosen more to the individualism of the preferred personnel. I'm not sure all players are suited and/or an optional Plan B is in situe. Still issues on the tackling, I have a theory. I heard Jeremy Lawrence bellowing praise at the lad Maclaren from the stand. He hasn't given away many free-kicks. I maintain the younger players need to focus on this area. A bit impetuous - but very promising. Unbeaten in four.
Well done