Point gained there. Still not playing the type of football that we know we can (and the surface deserves). Managed to take a few positives out of the game, but still get the feeling that the team is getting to know each other. On to Merstham where we can hopefully kickstart the season.
Other notable points include: the worst throw-in I've ever seen, some nice burgers, Burgess Hill fans singing about flying ants and what appeared to be a member of their coaching staff trying to confront one of their supporters at the end (?).
Anyway, probably a fair result all things considered.
- Burgess Hill by BryanR24/8/2016 08:29Wed Aug 24 08:29:48 2016view thread
- Re: Burgess Hill by Paul Butler24/8/2016 11:12Wed Aug 24 11:12:02 2016
- Re: Burgess Hill by Rainham don24/8/2016 14:24Wed Aug 24 14:24:44 2016
- Re: Burgess Hill by IcecapUnited24/8/2016 18:12Wed Aug 24 18:12:15 2016
- Re: Burgess Hill by John Rogers25/8/2016 00:33Thu Aug 25 00:33:54 2016