Please note: this site will be unavailable between 4.30pm and 5.30pm on Wednesday 17 April due to routine maintenance

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Chris Seeby & Last Night's Win"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Chris Seeby & Last Night's Win

By rwakeley21/4/2016 09:10Thu Apr 21 09:10:50 2016In response to Chris Seeby & Last Night's Win

Views: 2678

Our first clean sheet away in the league since - wait for it - AUGUST (Needham Market)!
Obviously a huge fan of Seebs, I wish him well going forward. Does the implementation of one player really make that much difference? I believe it can wholesale. Sitting at home Monday night just taking on board the line-up can immediately install increased confidence. It sums up this entire campaign that we have had to wait to the final week to feel the kind of quiet optimism you would actually associate with August at the start of a season.
Via a recent text I believe Kevin Mac is back for August, that will change the whole dynamic of the midfield.
It's all coming together with next season effectively already being set-up. Inconsistent runs are often offset by the implementation of new faces - we've had ours, we've just been unable to get at them.
We've dropped so many points to mediocre sides, come this August, this supporter wants some vengence.
Oh and the type of visual displays on our new surface which really demonstrate our squads real underlying abilities. The management, players and supporters deserve it.