Re: Chris Seeby & Last Night's Win
Our first clean sheet away in the league since - wait for it - AUGUST (Needham Market)!
Obviously a huge fan of Seebs, I wish him well going forward. Does the implementation of one player really make that much difference? I believe it can wholesale. Sitting at home Monday night just taking on board the line-up can immediately install increased confidence. It sums up this entire campaign that we have had to wait to the final week to feel the kind of quiet optimism you would actually associate with August at the start of a season.
Via a recent text I believe Kevin Mac is back for August, that will change the whole dynamic of the midfield.
It's all coming together with next season effectively already being set-up. Inconsistent runs are often offset by the implementation of new faces - we've had ours, we've just been unable to get at them.
We've dropped so many points to mediocre sides, come this August, this supporter wants some vengence.
Oh and the type of visual displays on our new surface which really demonstrate our squads real underlying abilities. The management, players and supporters deserve it.
- Chris Seeby & Last Night's Win by Deadman21/4/2016 07:41Thu Apr 21 07:41:17 2016view thread
- Re: Chris Seeby & Last Night's Win by rwakeley21/4/2016 09:10Thu Apr 21 09:10:50 2016
- Re: Chris Seeby & Last Night's Win by Mike Cox21/4/2016 11:58Thu Apr 21 11:58:38 2016
- Re: Chris Seeby & Last Night's Win by John Rogers21/4/2016 11:54Thu Apr 21 11:54:16 2016
- TV highlights on the Burgess Hill Town FC you tube… by Edd21/4/2016 15:45Thu Apr 21 15:45:11 2016
- Re: TV highlights on the Burgess Hill Town FC you … by Paul Butler21/4/2016 20:40Thu Apr 21 20:40:38 2016
- Re: Burgess Hill attendance by ChrisHFC23/4/2016 00:04Sat Apr 23 00:04:50 2016
- Re: Burgess Hill attendance by Dorset Don23/4/2016 09:16Sat Apr 23 09:16:09 2016
- Re: Burgess Hill attendance by John Rogers23/4/2016 13:08Sat Apr 23 13:08:18 2016