Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Re: Brentwood v Hendon"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Re: Brentwood v Hendon

By SteveHFC8/4/2016 19:30Fri Apr 8 19:30:30 2016In response to Re: Brentwood v Hendon

Views: 2565

I can't comment on performances, having only seen 3 games since the end of August - which were the two LSC games at SJP, and the 5-5 on Boxing Day!

However, I think we've got enough points to stay up, having looked at the games that Farnborough and Brentwood still have to play (see below). Also worth remembering that Farnborough go down regardless. If they finish in the bottom 4, they'll drop two levels, and if they finish outside the bottom 4, they'll drop one level, following their financial issues at the start of the campaign. I don't see Brentwood picking up 10 or 11 points in their last 5 games.

I may not be there on matchdays, but I'm still supporting from a distance. Hoping to be around more again next season.

Remaining games for the other relegation threatened sides are as follows.

Brentwood
H v Kingstonian
H v Dulwich
H v Met Police
A v Bognor
A v Farnborough

Farnborough
H v Hampton
A v Kingstonian
A v Leatherhead
H v Kingstonian
H v Brentwood