Re: Brentwood v Hendon
We missed a lot of bodies on Tuesday night - whether through choice or necessity I'm not sure. Aside from the long-term absentees, there was Garnett, McCluskey, Robins, Taggart, Vassell, & Wallace, all of whom have played pretty big roles in nigh on keeping us safe for another season.
There were some bright individual performances Tuesday (Murphy first half, Maz, Ben Pattie and Brandon), but others were way short of their best and collectively far from good enough against a side fighting for their lives.
In the summer, we need to get the two centre half spots sorted out as an absolute priority, and some regular support for Kezie up top - assuming, of course, that he stays around.
The fact that we still have a cup final to look forward to in a season of trial and turmoil is a testament to the abilities of the managerial team. Hopefully, next season will see us able to make a completely fresh start on and off the field with a lot more optimism.
- Brentwood v Hendon by Rainham don6/4/2016 13:07Wed Apr 6 13:07:59 2016view thread
- Re: Brentwood v Hendon by David B6/4/2016 16:52Wed Apr 6 16:52:44 2016
- Re: Brentwood v Hendon by rwakeley6/4/2016 19:35Wed Apr 6 19:35:38 2016
- Re: Brentwood v Hendon by Paul Butler6/4/2016 23:37Wed Apr 6 23:37:21 2016
- Re: Brentwood v Hendon by Deadman7/4/2016 10:17Thu Apr 7 10:17:28 2016
- Re: Brentwood v Hendon by John Rogers7/4/2016 12:31Thu Apr 7 12:31:57 2016
- Re: Brentwood v Hendon by SteveHFC8/4/2016 19:30Fri Apr 8 19:30:30 2016