Re: bitten in the b.....
I have no idea why we lost Mcnamara but I doubt he could have prevented any of the goals on Saturday. He had his moments in the early part of last season, some of his handling was poor and he had a dreadful game at Angels. The Met adapted to the conditions far better than we did and got that 2 goal cushion by half time. The two Hendon front players ran their socks off but the service from mid field was poor. No clear cut opportunities, just scraps, I doubt that Leon would have fared any better if he had changed the colour of his shirt at half time.I would be hard pressed to criticize any decision that Gary and his team make and we are so lucky to have them. The going this season has been tuff for all concerned some of the players have walked players who Gary has supported through injury and loss of form, so have supporters but the rest of us should show some solidarity.
- bitten in the b..... by JD NW27/2/2016 21:36Sun Feb 7 21:36:09 2016view thread
- Re: bitten in the b..... by Hendonboy8/2/2016 10:37Mon Feb 8 10:37:38 2016
- Re: bitten in the b..... by Den8/2/2016 12:28Mon Feb 8 12:28:56 2016
- Re: bitten in the b..... by The Ancient One8/2/2016 13:30Mon Feb 8 13:30:28 2016
- Re: bitten in the b..... by Claremont Man8/2/2016 16:25Mon Feb 8 16:25:13 2016
- Re: bitten in the b..... by rwakeley8/2/2016 18:09Mon Feb 8 18:09:57 2016