Return to front page

Newest article: Re: PA system at SJP by ktfcprogrammes7328/9/2023 23:09Thu Sep 28 23:09:24 2023view thread

Oldest article: "Hither & Thither"? by alan ainsworth24/11/2013 12:59Sun Nov 24 12:59:08 2013view thread

MenuSearch

Reply to "Genuine Progress - Red Flags Remain"

You must log in or register before you can post an article

return to the front page

Genuine Progress - Red Flags Remain

By rwakeley20/12/2015 01:13Sun Dec 20 01:13:41 2015

Views: 2441

What a shift by the lads - clear evidence of genuine intensity and cohesion over the full ninety - maybe the first time this season I've felt that. Crackers, Murphs and Shorts due back to shore-up proceedings. For the first time this season I feel genuine hope. Stand-out player for me Finbarr- the lad bust his guts. Proud of the lad.
Red Flags - Same outcome - These teams are destroying us on the breaks. Leiston, perfectly set-up, soaking up pressure with superb defending and Patrick Brothers, not for the first time, an effective outlet. A four year old could see it - the writing was on the wall. Despite our bombardment, never felt any re-assurance. Crikey, their goals were practically identical. Questions remain with availability of personnel up-front.
Un-predictable derby matches up next, I so want to beat Harrow, the games genuinely annoy me. One outlet, last time, Michael Bryan made the difference - It's time these outlets were put to bed.
Objective - Same work-rate - different outcome.