Excellent management trait
Recognised things ain't right and moved on personnel. You don't need esp to acknowledge we have a problem up front. Fans comments on Monday endorsed comparisons with opportunities missed at Kingsmeadow - nothing has improved and regrettably there was not much prospect on the horizon.
Leon questioned his involvement from the end of the last season and Azza, I hate to say it looked lost. But hey, thanks to both these guy's for their contribution - and to be fair they have done their bit.
I presume the management have a marksmen or two lined-up. How they would gel with Kezie remains to be seen.
I've had a problem with Azza in his role in midfield, at Canvey it looked odd, and for me as featured strongly in un-balancing the midfield. He wasn't an Anthony Thomas impact type. Square pegs, round holes and all that.
All squads have to evolve and this is if anything overdue. Everybody can see this and the management have taken the required steps.
Onwards and upwards.
- Excellent management trait by rwakeley3/12/2015 13:10Thu Dec 3 13:10:32 2015view thread
- Re: Excellent management trait by nw23/12/2015 15:59Thu Dec 3 15:59:43 2015
- Re: Excellent management trait by Deadman3/12/2015 18:38Thu Dec 3 18:38:25 2015
- Re: Excellent management trait by John Rogers3/12/2015 22:07Thu Dec 3 22:07:06 2015
- Re: Excellent management trait by Paul Butler3/12/2015 23:21Thu Dec 3 23:21:13 2015
- Re: Excellent management trait by rwakeley4/12/2015 01:11Fri Dec 4 01:11:46 2015
- Re: Excellent management trait by Rainham don4/12/2015 10:21Fri Dec 4 10:21:22 2015
- Re: Excellent management trait by ChrisHFC5/12/2015 15:39Sat Dec 5 15:39:03 2015